|Home • Technical • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Contact Us|
Configuring the communication types as per Account groups in Vendor Master
Background of the
1. Go to transaction XK02
2. Enter the vendor number and the company code. Select the “Address” check box from the “General Data” and press ENTER.
3. Click on “Other communication..”
4. Following communication methods are displayed in a pop-up box.
Our requirement here is to have “Internet email address” as a
communication method and also we are not interested in communication type “Teletax”.
So we need to add “internet email” and remove “teletex”.
Following is the procedure to achieve the same:
1. Go to SPRO à Financial Accounting àAccounts Receivable and Accounts Payable à Vendor Accounts à Master Records à Preparations for Creating Vendor Master Records à Define Account Groups with Screen Layout (Vendors)
2. Double click on your “Vendor Account Group”.
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPFunctional.COM
©2006-2007 SAPFunctional.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPFunctional.COM,
Inc. is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards