Production Order Splitting
Production Order could be split due to following reasons:
- When partial lot of order is to be handled from the rest due to quality
- If capacity bottle necks exists.
- Material is committed for part of order qty.
- The split operations and the material assigned are copied into the child
- The structure of the parent order does not changes while the split off
operations are copied into the child order
Status for parent order : SPLT
Status for the child order: SPLE
For operation : SPLT
- The parent order and the child order must be settled to same cost
- Read PP Master data is not possible
- Confirmations at header level is not possible
Steps to perform split:
- In OPL8 Set the indicator cost collector
- Default Rule -Periodic settlement(PP2)
- CK11N do standard cost estimate
- KKF6N Create cost collector
- Create production order with op10,20,30,40
- Go to op overview
- Select the op from which you want to split (exop20)
- Go to functions ----> Split order
- Enter the qty ,if necessary a different order type for the child order
- Order will be splitted .
- The order can be splitted even from op10 itself
- Goto MD04
- Two orders will be created
- Go to op overview of each order and there you can see the splitting.